Amaltas (Cassia fistula Linn. aslo known as Bactyrilobium fistula Willd,) (Cassia) belongs to the family Caesalpiniaceae. In Urdu language, it is commonly known as “Amaltas” and in English language “Indian Laburnum”. It has been extensively used in Unani system of medicine for various ailments in India
Cassia fistula is called Aragvadha in sansikrit language which literally means to kill diseases. Aragvadha is one of the most popular herbal plants known for its medicinal worth.
Amaltas is used in the treatment of
2) Seeds are useful in jaundice,
3) Biliousness (bad digestion),
4) skin disease
5) swollen throat.
7) Baby colic,( episodes of babies crying for more than three hours a day)
8) urinary disorders
9) Leprosy ( bacterial infection It affects the nerves , the skin, the lining of the nose, and the upper respiratory tract)
10) Syphilis ( a bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact)
12) Boils on skin
USE OF AMALTAS IN REDUCING WEIGHT:
Yes amaltas having properties to lose weight
HOW TO USE AMALTAS FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
Take one piece of amaltas fruit (indian medical tree) and divided it into 3 pieces and dip 1 in water for 24 hours and after that you can easily mash its white side with spoon and add its mixture in fennel seeds water for some extra poinds to shed off and drink this mixture.
You can use 2 or 3 drops of honey if you can’t drink easily.